Jo Anne Julien (Partner)
Sharon Clark-Rowley (Partner)
Sashi Indarsingh (Partner)
Christopher Sieuchand (Partner)
Helen Araujo (Partner)
Aisha Donawa (Associate)
Sonnel David-Longe (Associate)
Anderson D. Modeste(Associate)
Shivangelie Ramoutar (Associate)
Terms and Conditions (Telecommunications)
1. All persons communicating with us by any form of electronic and/or telephonic communications are required to be respectful and avoid the use of offensive, abusive or insulting language and/or harmful and/or malicious and/or corrupt and/or inappropriate electronic material and/or content in such telecommunications.
2. All persons communicating electronically and/or telephonically with the Firm are also required to abide the laws of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago relating to the use and interception of telecommunications.
3. All telecommunications with personnel at our Firm may be logged for future reference.
4. Telephone conversations with non-Attorney personnel at our Firm may be recorded by the Firm for professional purposes.
5. Telephone conversations with our Attorneys-at-Law are not to be recorded under any circumstances without the expressed knowledge and consent or the said Attorneys-at-Law.
6. Unless expressly indicated in the course of our communications with you, telephonic and/or electronic communications with the Firm neither create an Attorney/Client relationship nor are they protected by Attorney/Client privilege.
115A Abercromby St, Port of Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Our Opening Hours
Monday - Saturday - 8:00am - 4:00pm, Sun - 8:00am - 2:00pm
Terms and Conditions (Physical Visits)
1. All visitors to our offices, including clients and/or delivery personnel, are required to properly identify themselves and adhere to the safety and security protocols in place at that material time.
2. All visitors are required to wear protective facial coverings designed to stop and/or reduce the spread of droplets.
3. We reserve the right to refuse entry to our offices for any good and sufficient reason.
Our Contact Form
Terms and Conditions (Contact Form)
1. Please provide general information in support of your enquiry to allow us to conduct a conflict of interest search and understand the general focus of your enquiry.
2. All enquiries will be screened to avoid conflicts of interest.
3. Do not disclose confidential or compromising information in support of your enquiry.
4. Unless expressly indicated in the course of our communications with you, telephonic and/or electronic communications with the Firm neither create an Attorney/Client relationship nor are they protected by Attorney/Client privilege.
5. Inappropriate enquiries will not be acknowledged.
6. The transmission of malicious, unlawful or inappropriate content through this Form is strictly prohibited.
7. While we do receive unsolicited applications for employment, we will only consider same when an opportunity arises within the Firm.”